The LIS3DE is an ultra-low-power high-performance 3-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output. The device features ultra-low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart embedded functions.
The LIS3DE has dynamically user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5 kHz. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application. The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wakeup/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself. Thresholds and the timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user on the fly. The LIS3DE has an integrated 32-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor. The LIS3DE is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low-power mode consumption down to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g dynamically selectable full scales
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 8-bit data output
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- “Sleep-to-wake” and “Return-to-sleep” functions
- Free-fall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded FIFO
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
A step forward in Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable devices
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LLGA 16 3x3x1.0||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.