The LIS3DH is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output. The device features ultra-low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart embedded functions.
The LIS3DH has dynamically user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application. The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals using two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself. Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user on the fly. The LIS3DH has an integrated 32-level first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor. The LIS3DH is available in small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low-power mode consumption down to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g dynamically selectable full scale
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16-bit data output
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- Free-fall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded 32 levels of 16-bit data output FIFO
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
|LLGA 16 3x3x1.0||Ecopack2|| |
|LLGA 16 3x3x1.0||Ecopack2|
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。