The LIS3DHH is an ultra-high-resolution and low-noise three-axis linear accelerometer.
The LIS3DHH has a full scale of ±2.5 g and is capable of providing the measured accelerations to the application through an SPI 4-wire digital interface.
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LIS3DHH is available in a high-performance (low-stress) ceramic cavity land grid array (CC LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3-axis, ±2.5 g full-scale
- Ultra-low noise performance: 45 μg/√Hz
- Excellent stability over temperature (<0.4 mg/°C) and time
- 16-bit data output
- SPI 4-wire digital output interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- 12-bit temperature data output
- Embedded FIFO (depth 32 levels)
- High shock survivability
- Extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use box kit with wireless IoT and wearable sensor platform to help you use and develop apps based on remote motion and environmental sensor data, regardless of your level of expertise.
A bridge between the sensor on the motherboard and your laptop
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。