The LPS22HB is an ultra-compact piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
The sensing element, which detects absolute pressure, consists of a suspended membrane manufactured using a dedicated process developed by ST.
The LPS22HB is available in a full-mold, holed LGA package (HLGA). It is guaranteed to operate over a temperature range extending from -40 °C to +85 °C. The package is holed to allow external pressure to reach the sensing element.
- 260 to 1260 hPa absolute pressure range
- Current consumption down to 3 μA
- High overpressure capability: 20x full-scale
- Embedded temperature compensation
- 24-bit pressure data output
- 16-bit temperature data output
- ODR from 1 Hz to 75 Hz
- SPI and I²C interfaces
- Embedded FIFO
- Interrupt functions: Data Ready, FIFO flags, pressure thresholds
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- High shock survivability: 22,000 g
- Small and thin package
- ECOPACK® lead-free compliant
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。