The LPS25HB is a piezoresistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
The sensing element, which detects absolute pressure, consists of a suspended membrane manufactured using a dedicated process developed by ST.
The LPS25HB is available in a full-mold, holed LGA package (HLGA). It is guaranteed to operate over a temperature range extending from -30 to +105 °C. The package is holed to allow external pressure to reach the sensing element.
- 260 to 1260 hPa absolute pressure range
- High-resolution mode: 0.01 hPa RMS
- Low power consumption
- Low-resolution mode: 4 μA
- Low current & noise mode with FIFO: 4.5 μA
- High overpressure capability: 20x full scale
- Embedded temperature compensation
- 24-bit pressure data output
- ODR from 1 Hz to 25 Hz
- SPI and I2C interfaces
- Embedded FIFO
- Interrupt functions: Data Ready, FIFO flags, pressure thresholds
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- High shock survivability: 10,000 g
- ECOPACK® lead-free compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。