The LPS33W is an ultra-compact piezoresistive pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
The sensing element, which detects absolute pressure, consists of a suspended membrane manufactured using a dedicated process developed by ST.
The LPS33W is available in a ceramic LGA package with metal lid. It is guaranteed to operate over a temperature range extending from -40 °C to +85 °C. The package is holed to allow external pressure to reach the sensing element. Gel inside the IC protects the electrical components from harsh environmental conditions.
- Pressure sensor with potted gel package
- 260 to 1260 hPa absolute pressure range
- Current consumption down to 3 μA
- High overpressure capability: 20x full scale
- Embedded temperature compensation
- 24-bit pressure data output
- 16-bit temperature data output
- ODR from 1 Hz to 75 Hz
- SPI and I²C interfaces
- Embedded FIFO
- Interrupt functions: data-ready, FIFO flags, pressure thresholds
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- ECOPACK® lead-free compliant
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
The first video in the SensorTile.box series of short tutorials will guide you through the pre-recorded examples in the device firmware to help you use IoT and wearable sensor applications.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。