The LSM6DSOP is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope boosting performance at 0.55 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DSOP has been designed for smart pen applications, offering multiple power modes and also real, virtual and batch sensors with 9 kbytes for dynamic data batching. ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes. The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DSOP has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DSOP the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products. The LSM6DSOP is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
For further information, please contact your local ST sales office or your distributor.
- Power consumption: 0.55 mA in combo high-performance mode
- “Always-on" experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Smart FIFO up to 9 kbytes
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint: 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI / I²C serial interface with main processor data synchronization
- Standard interrupts: wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, activity/inactivity recognition, stationary/motion detection
- Programmable Finite State Machine: accelerometer, gyroscope
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK, RoHS and “Green” compliant
This video tutorial shows how to easily configure a silicon-embedded advanced pedometer feature, using ST’s new generation of iNEMO™ Inertial Measurement Units (IMU).
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
Watch this short tutorial on the Expert mode of the SensorTile.box to learn how to use a graphical wizard to build programs without having to write any code.
|VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25||Ecopack2|| |
Package:VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25
VFLGA2.5X3X.86 14L P.5 L.475X.25
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。