The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Security has emerged as one of the 3 key areas that developers of embedded and IoT applications are thriving to improve. The STM32L5 microcontroller series is the solution and provide a new optimal balance between performance, power and security.
STM32 step-by-step is a learning program, and is part of the STM32 Education initiative, designed for anyone interested in getting started on building projects with the STM32 microcontroller and its powerful ecosystem of development boards and software programming tools.
STM32 solutions for Artificial Neural Networks
Improved Developer Experience
Develop even smaller, more capable and power-efficient smart objects
The new STM32G0 series addresses the needs for compact solutions and large memory density in low-pin-count packages. The series is built to deliver higher performance while featuring lower power consumption and removing surrounding components. Main benefits:
- Maximum IO per package thanks to only one power supply up to 64 pins
- More Flash and RAM down to lower pincount packages such as 28- and 32-pin packages
- Very accurate internal clock of +/-2% from -40°C to +125°C saving on external clock and capacitors
- More robust on susceptibility and lower EMI, saving on external components
- Extended ecosystem with free IDE and compilers, including free Keil compiler
Visit the STM32G0 Online Training to find out more and get started.
Revolutionize your user experience using STM32 GUI solutions
Thanks to the graphics acceleration, memory integration, advanced display interfaces and smart architecture of STM32 microcontrollers, you can now enrich your applications with a high-end user experience with a limited total cost of ownership.
- Largest portfolio of advanced graphics running on 32-bit Arm® Cortex® microcontrollers
- Free, state-of-the-art graphic software and design tools
- Documentation, reference designs and support center
- Extended ecosystem with partners and selected design houses
Visit the STM32 graphics resource page to find out more and get started.