The STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 32 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, up to two SPIs and up to six USARTs), one 12-bit ADC, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C temperature range from a 2.4 to 3.6V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC microcontrollers include devices in four different packages ranging from 20 pins to 64 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included. The description below provides an overview of the complete range of STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC peripherals proposed.
These features make the STM32F030x4/x6/x8/xC microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, handheld equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 16 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 4 to 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Digital & I/Os supply: VDD = 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Analog supply: VDDA = VDD to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Up to 55 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 55 I/Os with 5V tolerant capability
- 5-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- 11 timers
- One 16-bit advanced-control timer for six-channel PWM output
- Up to seven 16-bit timers, with up to four IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Communication interfaces
- Up to two I2C interfaces
- Up to six USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control; one with auto baud rate detection
- Up to two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- All packages ECOPACK®2
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The compact USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter reference design, with USB Type-C connector and DisplayPort connector, exploits Alternate Mode of the USB Type-C and Power Delivery specifications to offer a comprehensive VESA® DisplayPort Standard interface.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.