The STM32F051xx microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory and 8 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, up to two SPIs, one I2S, one HDMI CEC and up to two USARTs), one 12-bit ADC, one 12-bit DAC, six 16-bit timers, one 32-bit timer and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F051xx microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F051xx microcontrollers include devices in seven different packages ranging from 32 pins to 64 pins with a die form also available upon request. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
These features make the STM32F051xx microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, hand-held equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms and HVACs.
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 16 to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 8 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity checking
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Digital and I/O supply: VDD= 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Analog supply: VDDA= from VDDto 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Up to 55 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 36 I/Os with 5 V tolerant capability
- 5-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply from 2.4 up to 3.6
- One 12-bit DAC channel
- Two fast low-power analog comparators with programmable input and output
- Up to 18 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Up to 11 timers
- One 16-bit 7-channel advanced-control timer for 6 channels PWM output, with deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 32-bit and one 16-bit timer, with up to 4 IC/OC, usable for IR control decoding
- One 16-bit timer, with 2 IC/OC, 1 OCN, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers, each with IC/OC and OCN, deadtime generation, emergency stop and modulator gate for IR control
- One 16-bit timer with 1 IC/OC
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- One 16-bit basic timer to drive the DAC
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- Up to two I2C interfaces, one supporting Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus and wakeup from Stop mode
- Up to two USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control, one with ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Up to two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frame, one with I2S interface multiplexed
- HDMI CEC interface, wakeup on header reception
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- 96-bit unique ID
- All packages ECOPACK®2
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The compact USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter reference design, with USB Type-C connector and DisplayPort connector, exploits Alternate Mode of the USB Type-C and Power Delivery specifications to offer a comprehensive VESA® DisplayPort Standard interface.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|WLCSP 36L P 0.4 MM DIE 440||工业||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.