The STM32F091xB/xC microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory and 32 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. The device offers standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs/one I2S, one HDMI CEC and up to eight USARTs), one CAN, one 12-bit ADC, one 12-bit DAC with two channels, seven 16-bit timers, one 32-bit timer and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F091xB/xC microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F091xB/xC microcontrollers include devices in seven different packages ranging from 48 pins to 100 pins with a die form also available upon request. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
These features make the STM32F091xB/xC microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, hand-held equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms and HVACs.
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 128 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 32 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Digital & I/Os supply: VDD= 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Analog supply: VDDA= VDDto 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Internal 48 MHz oscillator with automatic trimming based on ext. synchronization
- Up to 88 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 69 I/Os with 5V-tolerant capability and 19 with independent supply VDDIO2
- 12-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- One 12-bit D/A converter (with 2 channels)
- Two fast low-power analog comparators with programmable input and output
- Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels for touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- 12 timers
- One 16-bit advanced-control timer for 6 channel PWM output
- One 32-bit and seven 16-bit timers, with up to 4 IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding or DAC control
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Communication interfaces
- Two I2C interfaces supporting Fast Mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, one supporting SMBus/PMBus and wakeup
- Up to eight USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control, three with ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames, and with I2S interface multiplexed
- CAN interface
- HDMI CEC wakeup on header reception
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- 96-bit unique ID
- All packages ECOPACK®2
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The compact USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter reference design, with USB Type-C connector and DisplayPort connector, exploits Alternate Mode of the USB Type-C and Power Delivery specifications to offer a comprehensive VESA® DisplayPort Standard interface.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
Support and Applications
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.