The STM32F101x4 and STM32F101x6 Low-density access line family incorporates the high-performance ARM Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 36 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory of 16 to 32 Kbytes and SRAM of 4 to 6 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os connected to two APB buses. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (one I2C, one SPI, and two USARTs), one 12-bit ADC and up to two general-purpose 16-bit timers.
The STM32F101xx Low-density access line family operates in the –40 to +85 °C temperature range, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F101xx Low-density access line family includes devices in three different packages ranging from 36 pins to 64 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included, the description below gives an overview of the complete range of peripherals proposed in this family.
These features make the STM32F101xx Low-density access line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interface, medical and handheld equipment, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, Video intercoms, and HVACs.
主要特性Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 36 MHz maximum frequency,1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance at 0 wait state memory access
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 16 to 32 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 4 to 6 Kbytes of SRAM
Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Serial wire debug (SWD) and JTAG interfaces
1 × 12-bit, 1 μs A/D converter (up to 16 channels)
- 7-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Temperature sensor
Up to 51 fast I/O ports
- 26/37/51 I/Os, all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
Up to 5 timers
- Up to two16-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter
- 2 watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
Up to 4 communication interfaces
- 1 x I2C interface (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 2 USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- 1 × SPI (18 Mbit/s)
CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.