The STM32F101xF and STM32F101xG access line family incorporates the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 36 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte and SRAM of 80 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer one 12-bit ADC, ten general-purpose 16-bit timers, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs and five USARTs.
The STM32F101xx XL-density access line family operates in the –40 to +85 °C temperature range, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
These features make the STM32F101xx XL-density access line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as medical and handheld equipment, PC peripherals and gaming, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLC, printers, scanners alarm systems , power meters, and video intercom.
主要特性Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU with MPU
- 36 MHz maximum frequency,1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 768 Kbytes to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory (dual bank with read-while-write capability)
- 80 Kbytes of SRAM
- Flexible static memory controller with 4 Chip Select. Supports Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC with calibration capability
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
1 x 12-bit, 1 μs A/D converters (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Temperature sensor
2 × 12-bit D/A converters
Up to 112 fast I/O ports
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, DAC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
- 51/80/112 I/Os, all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex-M3 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
Up to 15 timers
- Up to ten 16-bit timers, with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counters
- 2 × watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
- SysTick timer: a 24-bit downcounter
- 2 × 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
Up to 10 communication interfaces
- Up to 2 x I2C interfaces (SM7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- Up to 3 SPIs (18 Mbit/s)
CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 144 20x20x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.