STM32F412xE/G devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex® -M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 100 MHz. Their Cortex®-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
STM32F412xE/G devices belong to the STM32 Dynamic Efficiency™ product line (with products combining power efficiency, performance and integration) while adding a new innovative feature called Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM) allowing even more power consumption saving during data batching.
STM32F412xE/G devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories (up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory, 256 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer one 12-bit ADC, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers, two PWM timers for motor control and two general-purpose 32-bit timers.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces:
In addition, STM32F412xE/G devices embed advanced peripherals:
STM32F412xE/G devices are offered in 7 packages ranging from 48 to 144 pins. The set of available peripherals depends on the selected package.
The STM32F412xE/G operates in the -40 to +125 °C temperature range from a 1.7 (PDR OFF) to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
These features make the STM32F412xE/G microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Dynamic Efficiency Line with BAM (Batch Acquisition Mode)
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 100 MHz, memory protection unit, 125 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- 256 Kbyte of SRAM
- Flexible external static memory controller with up to 16-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, NOR Flash memory
- Dual mode Quad-SPI interface
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Power consumption
- Run: 112 μA/MHz (peripheral off)
- Stop (Flash in Stop mode, fast wakeup time): 50 μA Typ @ 25 °C; 75 μA max @25 °C
- Stop (Flash in Deep power down mode, slow wakeup time): down to 18 μA @ 25 °C; 40 μA max @25 °C
- Standby: 2.4 μA @25 °C / 1.7 V without RTC; 12 μA @85 °C @1.7 V
- VBAT supply for RTC: 1 μA @25 °C
- 1×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 16 channels
- 2x digital filters for sigma delta modulator, 4x PDM interfaces, stereo microphone support
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA
- Up to 17 timers: up to twelve 16-bit timers, two 32-bit timers up to 100 MHz each with up to four IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input, two watchdog timers (independent and window), one SysTick timer
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG
- Cortex®-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 114 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 109 fast I/Os up to 100 MHz
- Up to 114 five V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 17 communication interfaces
- Up to 4x I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs (2 x 12.5 Mbit/s, 2 x 6.25 Mbit/s), ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 5 SPI/I2Ss (up to 50 Mbit/s, SPI or I2S audio protocol), out of which 2 muxed full-duplex I2S interfaces
- SDIO interface (SD/MMC/eMMC)
- Advanced connectivity: USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with PHY
- 2x CAN (2.0B Active)
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- 96-bit unique ID
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- All packages are ECOPACK®2
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
|UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55||工业||Ecopack2|
|UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55||工业||Ecopack2|
UFQFPN 48 7x7x0.55
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.