The STM32F413xG/H devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 100 MHz. Their Cortex®-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32F413xG/H devices belong to the STM32F4 access product lines (with products combining power efficiency, performance and integration) while adding a new innovative feature called Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM) allowing to save even more power consumption during data batching.
The STM32F413xG/H devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories (up to 1.5 Mbytes of Flash memory, 320 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
All devices offer a 12-bit ADC, two 12-bit DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timer for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers and a low power timer.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
主要特性Dynamic Efficiency Line with eBAM (enhanced Batch Acquisition Mode)
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 °C to 85/105/125 °C temperature range
Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 100 MHz, memory protection unit, 125 DMIPS/ 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- Up to 1.5 Mbytes of Flash memory
- 320 Kbytes of SRAM
- Flexible external static memory controller with up to 16-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, NOR Flash memory
- Dual mode Quad-SPI interface
LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Run: 112 μA/MHz (peripheral off)
- Stop (Flash in Stop mode, fast wakeup time): 42 μA Typ.; 80 μA max @25 °C
- Stop (Flash in Deep power down mode, slow wakeup time): 15 μA Typ.; 46 μA max @25 °C
- Standby without RTC: 1.1 μA Typ.; 14.7 μA max at @85 °C
- VBAT supply for RTC: 1 μA @25 °C
2x12-bit D/A converters
1×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 16 channels
6x digital filters for sigma delta modulator, 12x PDM interfaces, with stereo microphone and sound source localization support
General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMAUp to 18 timers: up to twelve 16-bit timers, two 32-bit timers up to 100 MHz each with up to four IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input, two watchdog timers (independent and window), one SysTick timer, and a low-power timer
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG
- Cortex®-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
Up to 114 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 109 fast I/Os up to 100 MHz
- Up to 114 five V-tolerant I/Os
Up to 24 communication interfaces
- Up to 4x I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 10 UARTS: 4 USARTs / 6 UARTs (2 x 12.5 Mbit/s, 2 x 6.25 Mbit/s), ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 5 SPI/I2Ss (up to 50 Mbit/s, SPI or I2S audio protocol), out of which 2 muxed full-duplex I2S interfaces
- SDIO interface (SD/MMC/eMMC)
- Advanced connectivity: USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with PHY
- 3x CAN (2.0B Active)
True random number generator
CRC calculation unit
96-bit unique ID
RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
All packages are ECOPACK®2
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||工业||Ecopack2||
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
Package:LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.