The STM32F732xx and STM32F733xx devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency. The Cortex®-M7 core features a single floating point unit (SFPU) precision which supports Arm® single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
The STM32F732xx and STM32F733xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with a Flash memory up to 512 Kbytes, 256 Kbytes of SRAM (including 64 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data), 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines), 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM available in the lowest power modes, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, thirteen general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
Advanced peripherals include two SDMMC interfaces, a flexible memory control (FMC) interface, a Quad-SPI Flash memory interface.
The STM32F732xx and STM32F733xx devices operate in the –40 to +105 °C temperature range from a 1.7 to 3.6 V power supply. Dedicated supply inputs for the USB (OTG_FS and OTG_HS) and the SDMMC2 (clock, command and 4-bit data) are available on all the packages except LQFP100 and LQFP64 for a greater power supply choice.
The supply voltage can drop to 1.7 V with the use of an external power supply supervisor. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F732xx and STM32F733xx devices offer devices in 7 packages ranging from 64 pins to 176 pins. The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
These features make the STM32F732xx and STM32F733xx microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M7 CPU with FPU, adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) and L1-cache: 8 Kbytes of data cache and 8 Kbytes of instruction cache, allowing 0-wait state execution from embedded Flash memory and external memories, frequency up to 216 MHz, MPU, 462 DMIPS/2.14 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) and DSP instructions.
- Up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory with protection mechanisms (read and write protections, proprietary code readout protection (PCROP))
- 528 bytes of OTP memory
- SRAM: 256 Kbytes (including 64 Kbytes of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data) + 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines) + 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM (available in the lowest power modes)
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, NOR/NAND memories
- Dual mode Quad-SPI
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- Dedicated USB power
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC, 32×32 bit backup registers + 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- Up to 18 timers: up to thirteen 16-bit (1x low- power 16-bit timer available in Stop mode) and two 32-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWMs or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder inputs. All 15 timers running up to 216 MHz. 2x watchdogs, SysTick timer
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Debug mode
- SWD & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M7 Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 136 fast I/Os up to 108 MHz
- Up to 138 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 21 communication interfaces
- Up to 3× I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (27 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 5 SPIs (up to 54 Mbit/s), 3 with muxed simplex I2Ss for audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
- 2 x SAIs (serial audio interface)
- 1 x CAN (2.0B active)
- 2 x SDMMCs
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and on-chip Hi-speed PHY or ULPI depending on the part number
- AES: 128/256-bit key encryption hardware accelerator
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit
- RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- 96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||工业||-||
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
Package:LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.