The STM32F745xx and STM32F746xx devices are based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency. The Cortex®-M7 core features a single floating point unit (SFPU) precision which supports all ARM®single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
The STM32F745xx and STM32F746xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with a Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte, 320 Kbytes of SRAM (including 64 Kbytes of Data TCM RAM for critical real-time data), 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines), 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM available in the lowest power modes, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, thirteen general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control and one low-power timer available in Stop mode, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
主要特性Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M7 CPU with FPU, adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) and L1-cache: 4KB data cache and 4KB instruction cache, allowing 0-wait state execution from embedded Flash memory and external memories, frequency up to 216 MHz, MPU, 462 DMIPS/2.14 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions.
- Up to 1MB of Flash memory
- 1024 bytes of OTP memory
- SRAM: 320KB (including 64KB of data TCM RAM for critical real-time data) + 16KB of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines) + 4KB of backup SRAM (available in the lowest power modes)
- Flexible external memory controller with up to 32-bit data bus: SRAM, PSRAM, SDRAM/LPSDR SDRAM, NOR/NAND memories
Dual mode Quad-SPI
LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
LCD-TFT controller up to XGA resolution with dedicated Chrom-ART Accelerator™ for enhanced graphic content creation (DMA2D)
Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- Dedicated USB power
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBATsupply for RTC, 32×32 bit backup registers + 4KB backup SRAM
3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS ADC: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
2×12-bit D/A converters
Up to 18 timers: up to thirteen 16-bit (1x low- power 16-bit timer available in Stop mode) and two 32-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input. All 15 timers running up to 216 MHz. 2x watchdogs, SysTick timerGeneral-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- SWD & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M7 Trace Macrocell™
Up to 168 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 164 fast I/Os up to 108 MHz
- Up to 166 5 V-tolerant I/Os
Up to 25 communication interfaces
- Up to 4× I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/4 UARTs (27 Mbit/s, ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 6 SPIs (up to 50 Mbit/s), 3 with muxed simplex I2S for audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
- 2 x SAIs (serial audio interface)
- 2 × CANs (2.0B active) and SDMMC interface
- SPDIFRX interface
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
8- to 14-bit parallel camera interface up to 54 Mbyte/s
True random number generator
CRC calculation unit
RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
96-bit unique ID
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 176 24x24x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.