The STM32G030x6/x8 mainstream microcontrollers are based on high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 64 MHz frequency. Offering a high level of integration, they are suitable for a wide range of applications in consumer, industrial and appliance domains and ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The devices incorporate a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 64 Kbytes of Flash program memory and 8 Kbytes of SRAM), DMA and an extensive range of system functions, enhanced I/Os and peripherals. The devices offer standard communication interfaces (two I2Cs, two SPIs / one I2S, and two USARTs), one 12-bit ADC (2.5 MSps) with up to 19 channels, a low-power RTC, an advanced control PWM timer, four general-purpose 16-bit timers, two watchdog timers, and a SysTick timer.
The devices operate within ambient temperatures from -40 to 85°C. They can operate with supply voltages from 2.0 V to 3.6 V. Optimized dynamic consumption combined with a comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
VBAT direct battery input allows keeping RTC and backup registers powered.
The devices come in packages with 8 to 48 pins.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ CPU, frequency up to 64 MHz
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature
- Up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 8 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity check
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low-power modes:Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz RC with PLL option
- Internal 32 kHz RC oscillator (±5 %)
- Up to 44 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Multiple 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- 5-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
- 12-bit, 0.4 µs ADC (up to 16 ext. channels)
- Up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6V
- 8 timers: 16-bit for advanced motor control, four 16-bit general-purpose, two watchdogs, SysTick timer
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- Two I2C-bus interfaces supporting Fast-mode Plus (1 Mbit/s) with extra current sink, one supporting SMBus/PMBus and wakeup from Stop mode
- Two USARTs with master/slave synchronous SPI; one supporting ISO7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, auto baud rate detection and wakeup feature
- Two SPIs (32 Mbit/s) with 4- to 16-bit programmable bitframe, one multiplexed with I2S interface
- Development support: serial wire debug (SWD)
- All packages ECOPACK®2 compliant
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
|TSSOP 20||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。