The ultra-low-power STM32L083xx microcontrollers incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB 2.0 crystal-less) with the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz frequency, a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 192 Kbytes of Flash program memory, 6 Kbytes of data EEPROM and 20 Kbytes of RAM) plus an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
The STM32L083xx devices provide high power efficiency for a wide range of performance. It is achieved with a large choice of internal and external clock sources, an internal voltage adaptation and several low-power modes.
The STM32L083xx devices offer several analog features, one 12-bit ADC with hardware oversampling, two DACs, two ultra-low-power comparators, AES, several timers, one low-power timer (LPTIM), four general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timer, one RTC and one SysTick which can be used as timebases. They also feature two watchdogs, one watchdog with independent clock and window capability and one window watchdog based on bus clock.
Moreover, the STM32L083xx devices embed standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to three I2Cs, two SPIs, one I2S, four USARTs, a low-power UART (LPUART), and a crystal-less USB. The devices offer up to 24 capacitive sensing channels to simply add touch sensing functionality to any application.
The STM32L083xx also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
Finally, their integrated LCD controller has a built-in LCD voltage generator that allows to drive up to 8 multiplexed LCDs with contrast independent of the supply voltage.
The ultra-low-power STM32L083xx devices operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply (down to 1.65 V at power down) with BOR and from a 1.65 to 3.6 V power supply without BOR option. They are available in the -40 to +125 °C temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 to 125 °C temperature range
- 0.29 μA Standby mode (3 wakeup pins)
- 0.43 μA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 0.86 μA Stop mode + RTC + 20 KB RAM retention
- Down to 93 μA/MHz in Run mode
- 5 μs wakeup time (from Flash memory)
- 41 μA 12-bit ADC conversion at 10 ksps
Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0+ with MPU
- From 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max.
- 0.95 DMIPS/MHz
- Up to 192 KB Flash memory with ECC (2 banks with read-while-write capability)
- 20KB RAM
- 6 KB of data EEPROM with ECC
- 20-byte backup register
- Sector protection against R/W operation
Up to 84 fast I/Os (78 I/Os 5V tolerant)
Reset and supply management
- Ultra-safe, low-power BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 1 to 25 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- High speed internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (+/- 1%)
- Internal low-power 37 kHz RC
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz RC
- Internal self calibration of 48 MHz RC for USB
- PLL for CPU clock
- USB, USART supported
- Serial wire debug supported
LCD driver for up to 4x52 or 8x48 segments
Rich Analog peripherals
- Support contrast adjustment
- Support blinking mode
- Step-up converted on board
- 12-bit ADC 1.14 Msps up to 16 channels (down to 1.65 V)
- 2 x 12-bit channel DACs with output buffers (down to 1.8 V)
- 2x ultra-low-power comparators (window mode and wake up capability, down to 1.65 V)
Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
7-channel DMA controller, supporting ADC, SPI, I2C, USART, DAC, Timers, AES
11x peripheral communication interfaces
- 1x USB 2.0 crystal-less, battery charging detection and LPM
- 4x USART (2 with ISO 7816, IrDA), 1x UART (low power)
- Up to 6x SPI 16 Mbits/s
- 3x I2C (2 with SMBus/PMBus)
11x timers: 2x 16-bit with up to 4 channels, 2x 16-bit with up to 2 channels, 1x 16-bit ultra-low-power timer, 1x SysTick, 1x RTC, 2x 16-bit basic for DAC, and 2x watchdogs (independent/window)
CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
True RNG and firewall protection
Hardware Encryption Engine AES 128-bit
All packages are ECOPACK®2
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
More and more devices have complex graphical user interfaces - much like smartphones - and ST's range of STM32 microcontrollers has a host of features which can be leveraged on a huge range of devices. We are constantly innovating to give you the performance you need!
Support and Applications
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.