The ultra-low-power STM32L151VD-X and STM32L152VD-X devices incorporate the connectivity power of the universal serial bus (USB) with the high-performance ARM® Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of 32 MHz (33.3 DMIPS), a memory protection unit (MPU), high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 384 Kbytes and RAM up to 80 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32L151VD-X and STM32L152VD-X devices offer two operational amplifiers, one 12-bit ADC, two DACs, two ultra-low-power comparators, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, six general-purpose 16-bit timers and two basic timers, which can be used as time bases.
Moreover, the STM32L151VD-X and STM32L152VD-X devices contain standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs, two I2S, three USARTs, two UARTs and an USB. The STM32L151VD-X and STM32L152VD-X devices offer up to 23 capacitive sensing channels to simply add a touch sensing functionality to any application.
They also include a real-time clock and a set of backup registers that remain powered in Standby mode.
Finally, the integrated LCD controller (except STM32L151VD-X) has a built-in LCD voltage generator that allows to drive up to 8 multiplexed LCDs with the contrast independent of the supply voltage.
The ultra-low-power STM32L151VD-X and STM32L152VD-X devices operate from a 1.8 to 3.6 V power supply (down to 1.65 V at power down) with BOR and from a 1.65 to 3.6 V power supply without BOR option. They are available in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
- Ultra-low-power platform
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 °C to 105 °C temperature range
- 290 nA Standby mode (3 wakeup pins)
- 1.11 µA Standby mode + RTC
- 560 nA Stop mode (16 wakeup lines)
- 1.4 µA Stop mode + RTC
- 11 µA Low-power run mode down to 4.6 µA in Low-power sleep mode
- 195 µA/MHz Run mode
- 10 nA ultra-low I/O leakage
- 8 µs wakeup time
- Core: ARM® Cortex®-M3 32-bit CPU
- From 32 kHz up to 32 MHz max
- 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1)
- Memory protection unit
- Up to 23 capacitive sensing channels
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Reset and supply management
- Low-power, ultrasafe BOR (brownout reset) with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock sources
- 1 to 24 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 16 MHz oscillator factory trimmed RC(+/-1%) with PLL option
- Internal low-power 37 kHz oscillator
- Internal multispeed low-power 65 kHz to 4.2 MHz oscillator
- PLL for CPU clock and USB (48 MHz)
- Pre-programmed bootloader
- USB and USART supported
- Up to 116 fast I/Os (102 I/Os 5V tolerant), all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors
- 384 Kbytes of Flash memory with ECC (with 2 banks of 192 Kbytes enabling RWW capability)
- 80 Kbytes of RAM
- 16 Kbytes of true EEPROM with ECC
- 128-byte backup register
- LCD driver (except STM32L151VD-X) up to 8x40 segments, contrast adjustment, blinking mode, step-up converter
- Rich analog peripherals (down to 1.8 V)
- 2x operational amplifiers
- 12-bit ADC 1 Msps up to 40 channels
- 12-bit DAC 2 ch with output buffers
- 2x ultra-low-power comparators(window mode and wakeup capability)
- DMA controller 12x channels
- 11x peripheral communication interfaces
- 1x USB 2.0 (internal 48 MHz PLL)
- 5x USARTs
- Up to 8x SPIs (2x I2S, 3x 16 Mbit/s)
- 2x I2Cs (SMBus/PMBus)
- 11x timers: 1x 32-bit, 6x 16-bit with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM channels, 2x 16-bit basic timers, 2x watchdog timers (independent and window)
- Development support: serial wire debug, JTAG and trace
- Ultra-low-power platform
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Get in depth knowledge with STM32 microcontrollers On Line Trainings
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||-||工业||Ecopack2|| |
|WLCSP 104L DIE 437 P 0.4MM||-||工业||Ecopack2|| |
Package:LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
Package:WLCSP 104L DIE 437 P 0.4MM
WLCSP 104L DIE 437 P 0.4MM
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。