The STM32L412xx devices are the ultra-low-power microcontrollers based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 80 MHz. The Cortex-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm® single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
The STM32L412xx devices embed high-speed memories (Flash memory up to 128 Kbyte,40 Kbyte of SRAM), a Quad SPI flash memories interface (available on all packages) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.
The STM32L412xx devices embed several protection mechanisms for embedded Flash memory and SRAM: readout protection, write protection, proprietary code readout protection and Firewall.
The devices offer two fast 12-bit ADC (5 Msps), two comparators, one operational amplifier, a low-power RTC, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, one 16-bit PWM timer dedicated to motor control, four general-purpose 16-bit timers, and two 16-bit low-power timers.
In addition, up to 12 capacitive sensing channels are available.
They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.
- Ultra-low-power with FlexPowerControl
- 1.71 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 °C to 85/125 °C temperature range
- 300 nA in VBAT mode: supply for RTC and 32x32-bit backup registers
- 16 nA Shutdown mode (4 wakeup pins)
- 32 nA Standby mode (4 wakeup pins)
- 245 nA Standby mode with RTC
- 0.7 µA Stop 2 mode, 0.95 µA with RTC
- 79 µA/MHz run mode (LDO Mode)
- 28 μA/MHz run mode (@3.3 V SMPS Mode)
- Batch acquisition mode (BAM)
- 4 µs wakeup from Stop mode
- Brown out reset (BOR)
- Interconnect matrix
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait-state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 80 MHz, MPU, 100DMIPS and DSP instructions
- Performance benchmark
- 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Drystone 2.1)
- 273.55 CoreMark® (3.42 CoreMark/MHz @ 80 MHz)
- Energy benchmark
- 442 ULPMark-CP®
- 165 ULPMark-PP®
- Clock Sources
- 4 to 48 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator for RTC (LSE)
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (±1%)
- Internal low-power 32 kHz RC (±5%)
- Internal multispeed 100 kHz to 48 MHz oscillator, auto-trimmed by LSE (better than ±0.25 % accuracy)
- Internal 48 MHz with clock recovery
- PLL for system clock
- Up to 52 fast I/Os, most 5 V-tolerant
- RTC with HW calendar, alarms and calibration
- Up to 12 capacitive sensing channels: support touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- 10x timers: 1x 16-bit advanced motor-control, 1x 32-bit and 2x 16-bit general purpose, 1x 16-bit basic, 2x low-power 16-bit timers (available in Stop mode), 2x watchdogs, SysTick timer
- 128 KB single bank Flash, proprietary code readout protection
- 40 KB of SRAM including 8 KB with hardware parity check
- Quad SPI memory interface with XIP capability
- Rich analog peripherals (independent supply)
- 2x 12-bit ADC 5 Msps, up to 16-bit with hardware oversampling, 200 µA/Msps
- 2x operational amplifiers with built-in PGA
- 1x ultra-low-power comparator
- Accurate 2.5 V or 2.048 V reference voltage buffered output
- 12x communication interfaces
- USB 2.0 full-speed crystal less solution with LPM and BCD
- 3x I2C FM+(1 Mbit/s), SMBus/PMBus
- 3x USARTs (ISO 7816, LIN, IrDA, modem)
- 1x LPUART (Stop 2 wake-up)
- 2x SPIs (and 1x Quad SPI)
- IRTIM (Infrared interface)
- 14-channel DMA controller
- True random number generator
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Development support: serial wire debug (SWD), JTAG, Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- All packages are ECOPACK2® compliant
- Ultra-low-power with FlexPowerControl
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
|UFBGA 5X5X0.6 64L P 0.5 MM||-||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
|LQFP 64 10x10x1.4||-||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
Package:UFBGA 5X5X0.6 64L P 0.5 MM
UFBGA 5X5X0.6 64L P 0.5 MM
Package:LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
LQFP 64 10x10x1.4
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。