The medium-density STM8AL313x/4x/6x and STM8AL3L4x/6x devices are members of the STM8AL automotive ultra-low-power 8-bit family. The medium-density STM8AL3xxx family operates from 1.8 V to 3.6 V (down to 1.65 V at power down) and is available in the -40 to +85°C and -40 to +125°C temperature ranges.
The medium-density STM8AL3xxx ultra-low-power family features the enhanced STM8 CPU core providing increased processing power (up to 16 MIPS at 16 MHz) while maintaining the advantages of a CISC architecture with improved code density, a 24-bit linear addressing space and an optimized architecture for low power operations.
The family includes an integrated debug module with a hardware interface (SWIM) which allows non-intrusive In-Application debugging and ultrafast Flash programming.
All medium-density STM8AL3xxx microcontrollers feature embedded data EEPROM and low power low-voltage single-supply program Flash memory.
They incorporate an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.
The modular design of the peripheral set allows the same peripherals to be found in different ST microcontroller families including 32-bit families. This makes any transition to a different family very easy, and simplified even more by the use of a common set of development tools.
Two different packages are proposed which include 32 and 48 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
All STM8AL3xxx ultra-low-power products are based on the same architecture with the same memory mapping and a coherent pinout.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Operating conditions
- Operating power supply range 1.8 V to 3.6 V (down to 1.65 V at power down)
- Temperature range: - 40 °C to 85 or 125 °C
- Low power features
- Five low-power modes: Wait, low-power run (5.1 μA), low-power wait (3 μA), active-halt with full RTC (1.3 μA), halt with PDR (400 nA)
- Run from Flash: 195 μA/MHz + 440 μA
- Run from RAM: 90 μA/MHz + 400 μA
- Ultra-low leakage per I/0: 50 nA
- Fast wakeup from Halt: 4.7 μs
- Advanced STM8 core
- Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Max freq. 16 MHz, 16 CISC MIPS peak
- Up to 40 external interrupt sources
- Reset and supply management
- Low power, ultra safe BOR reset with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock management
- 1 to 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 38 kHz low consumption RC
- Clock security system
- Low power RTC
- BCD calendar with alarm interrupt
- Auto-wakeup from Halt (0.95 ppm resolution) w/ periodic interrupt
- LCD: up to 4x28 segments w/ step-up converter
- Program memory: up to 32 Kbyte Flash program; data retention 20 years at 55 °C
- Data memory: up to 1 Kbyte true data EEPROM; endurance 300 kcycle
- RAM: up to 2 Kbyte
- Four channels; supported peripherals: ADC, DAC, SPI, I2C, USART, timers
- One channel for memory-to-memory
- 12-bit DAC with output buffer
- 12-bit ADC up to 1 Mbps/25 channels
- Temp sensor and internal reference voltage
- Two ultra-low-power comparators
- One with fixed threshold and one rail to rail
- Wakeup capability
- Two 16-bit timers with two channels (used as IC, OC, PWM), quadrature encoder
- One 16-bit advanced control timer with three channels, supporting motor control
- One 8-bit timer with 7-bit prescaler
- Two watchdogs: one window, one independent
- Beeper timer with 1-, 2- or 4 kHz frequencies
- Communication interfaces
- Synchronous serial interface (SPI)
- Fast I2C 400 kHz SMBus and PMBus
- USART (ISO 7816 interface, IrDA, LIN 1.3, LIN 2.0)
- Up to 41 I/Os, all mappable on interrupt vectors
- Development support
- Fast on-chip programming and non intrusive debugging with SWIM
- Bootloader using USART
- 96-bit unique ID
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||Automotive||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||Automotive||Ecopack2|
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。