The STM8S001J3 8-bit microcontrollers offer 8 Kbytes of Flash program memory, plus integrated true data EEPROM. It is referred to as low-density device in the STM8S microcontroller family reference manual (RM0016).
The STM8S001J3 device provides the following benefits: performance, robustness and reduced system cost.
Device performance and robustness are ensured by true data EEPROM supporting up to 100000 write/erase cycles, advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the-art technology at 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system.
The system cost is reduced thanks to a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, watchdog, and brown-out reset.
Full documentation is offered as well as a wide choice of development tools.
- 16 MHz advanced STM8 core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Extended instruction set
- Program memory: 8-Kbyte Flash memory; data retention 20 years at 55 °C after 100 cycles
- RAM: 1 Kbyte
- Data memory: 128-byte true data EEPROM; endurance up to 100 k write/erase cycles
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.95 V to 5.5 V operating voltage
Flexible clock control, 3 master clock sources
- External clock input
- Internal, user-trimmable 16 MHz RC
- Internal low-power 128 kHz RC
- Clock security system with clock monitor
- Low-power modes (wait, active-halt, halt)
- Switch-off peripheral clocks individually
- Permanently active, low-consumption power-on and power-down reset
- Interrupt management
- Nested interrupt controller with 32 interrupts
- Up to 5 external interrupts
- Advanced control timer: 16-bit, 2 CAPCOM channels, 2 outputs, dead-time insertion and flexible synchronization
- 16-bit general purpose timer, with 3 CAPCOM channels (IC, OC or PWM)
- 8-bit basic timer with 8-bit prescaler
- Auto wakeup timer
- Window and independent watchdog timers
- Communications interfaces
- UART, SmartCard, IrDA, LIN master mode
- SPI unidirectional interface up to 8 Mbit/s (master simplex mode, slave receiver only)
- I2C interface up to 400 Kbit/s
- Analog to digital converter (ADC)
- 10-bit ADC, ± 1 LSB ADC with up to 3 multiplexed channels, scan mode and analog watchdog
- Internal reference voltage measurement
- Up to 5 I/Os including 4 high-sink outputs
- Highly robust I/O design, immune against current injection
- Development support
- Embedded single-wire interface module (SWIM) or fast on-chip programming and non-intrusive debugging
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||包装类型||封装||温度（ºC）||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||NEC||Tube||SO-8||-40||125||CHINA||0.2 / 10k|
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||SO-8||-40||125||CHINA||0.2 / 10k|
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
0.2 / 10k
Country of Origin