The STM8S005C6/K6 value line 8-bit microcontrollers offer 32 Kbytes of Flash program memory, plus 128 bytes of data EEPROM. They are referred to as medium-density devices in the STM8S microcontroller family reference manual (RM0016).
All devices of STM8S005C6/K6 value line provide the following benefits:performance, robustness, reduced system cost and short development cycles.
Device performance and robustness are ensured by true data EEPROM supporting up to 100000 write/erase cycles, advanced core and peripherals made in a state-of-the-art technology at 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with separate clock source, and a clock security system.
The system cost is reduced thanks to a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, watchdog, and brown-out reset.
The common family product architecture with compatible pinout, memory map and modular peripherals allow application scalability and reduced development cycles.
All products operate from a 2.95 V to 5.5 V supply voltage.
Full documentation is offered as well as a wide choice of development tools.
- Max fCPU: 16 MHz
- Advanced STM8 core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Extended instruction set
- Program memory: 32 Kbytes of Flash memory; data retention 20 years at 55 °C after 100 cycles
- Data memory: 128 bytes true data EEPROM; endurance up to 100 k write/erase cycles
- RAM: 2 Kbytes
- Medium-density Flash/EEPROM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.95 V to 5.5 operating voltage
Flexible clock control, 4 master clock sources
- Low-power crystal resonator oscillator
- External clock input
- Internal, user-trimmable 16 MHz RC
- Internal low-power 128 kHz RC
- Clock security system with clock monitor
- Low-power modes (wait, active-halt, halt)
- Switch-off peripheral clocks individually
- Permanently active, low-consumption power-on and power-down reset
- Interrupt management
- Nested interrupt controller with 32 interrupts
- Up to 37 external interrupts on 6 vectors
- 2x 16-bit general purpose timers, with 2+3 CAPCOM channels (IC, OC or PWM)
- Advanced control timer: 16-bit, 4 CAPCOM channels, 3 complementary outputs, dead-time insertion and flexible synchronization
- 8-bit basic timer with 8-bit prescaler
- Auto wakeup timer
- Window and independent watchdog timers
- Communications interfaces
- UART with clock output for synchronous operation, SmartCard, IrDA, LIN
- SPI interface up to 8 Mbit/s
- I2C interface up to 400 Kbit/s
- Analog to digital converter (ADC)
- 10-bit ADC, ± 1 LSB ADC with up to 10 multiplexed channels, scan mode and analog watchdog
- Up to 38 I/Os on a 48-pin package including 16 high-sink outputs
- Highly robust I/O design, immune against current injection
- Development support
- Embedded single-wire interface module (SWIM) for fast on-chip programming and non-intrusive debugging
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||工业||Ecopack2|
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.