The STM8S20xxx performance line 8-bit microcontrollers offer from 32 to 128 Kbytes Flash program memory. They are referred to as high-density devices in the STM8S microcontroller family reference manual.
All STM8S20xxx devices provide the following benefits: reduced system cost, performance robustness, short development cycles, and product longevity.
The system cost is reduced thanks to an integrated true data EEPROM for up to 300 k write/erase cycles and a high system integration level with internal clock oscillators, watchdog, and brown-out reset.
Device performance is ensured by 20 MIPS at 24 MHz CPU clock frequency and enhanced characteristics which include robust I/O, independent watchdogs (with a separate clock source), and a clock security system.
Short development cycles are guaranteed due to application scalability across a common family product architecture with compatible pinout, memory map and modular peripherals. Full documentation is offered with a wide choice of development tools.
Product longevity is ensured in the STM8S family thanks to their advanced core which is made in a state-of-the art technology for applications with 2.95 V to 5.5 V operating supply.
- Max fCPU: up to 24 MHz, 0 wait states @ fCPU≤ 16 MHz
- Advanced STM8 core with Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Extended instruction set
- Max 20 MIPS @ 24 MHz
- Program: up to 128 Kbytes Flash; data retention 20 years at 55 °C after 10 kcycles
- Data: up to 2 Kbytes true data EEPROM; endurance 300 kcycles
- RAM: up to 6 Kbytes
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.95 to 5.5 V operating voltage
- Low power crystal resonator oscillator
- External clock input
- Internal, user-trimmable 16 MHz RC
- Internal low power 128 kHz RC
- Clock security system with clock monitor
- Wait, active-halt, & halt low power modes
- Peripheral clocks switched off individually
- Permanently active, low consumption power-on and power-down reset
- Interrupt management
- Nested interrupt controller with 32 interrupts
- Up to 37 external interrupts on 6 vectors
- 2x 16-bit general purpose timers, with 2+3 CAPCOM channels (IC, OC or PWM)
- Advanced control timer: 16-bit, 4 CAPCOM channels, 3 complementary outputs, dead-time insertion and flexible synchronization
- 8-bit basic timer with 8-bit prescaler
- Auto wakeup timer
- Window watchdog, independent watchdog
- Communications interfaces
- High speed 1 Mbit/s active beCAN 2.0B
- UART with clock output for synchronous operation - LIN master mode
- UART with LIN 2.1 compliant, master/slave modes and automatic resynchronization
- SPI interface up to 10 Mbit/s
- I2C interface up to 400 Kbit/s
- 10-bit ADC with up to 16 channels
- Up to 68 I/Os on an 80-pin package including 18 high sink outputs
- Highly robust I/O design, immune against current injection
- Development support
- Single wire interface module (SWIM) and debug module (DM)
- 96-bit unique ID key for each device
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
|LQFP 80 14x14x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
Package:LQFP 80 14x14x1.4
LQFP 80 14x14x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||封装||包装类型||温度（ºC）||供货状态||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STM8S208MBT6B|| 4 distributors |
|获取样片||LQFP 80 14x14x1.4||Tray||-40||85|| |
|EAR99||MALAYSIA||1.6081 / 10k|
封装LQFP 80 14x14x1.4
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
1.6081 / 10k
Country of Origin