The STM8TL52x4 and STM8TL53x4 devices feature the enhanced STM8 CPU core providing increased processing power (up to 16 MIPS at 16 MHz) while maintaining the advantages of a CISC architecture with improved code density, a 24-bit linear addressing space and an optimized architecture for low power operations. It uses a ProxSense charge transfer capacitive acquisition method that is capable of near range proximity detection.
The family includes an integrated debug module with a hardware interface (SWIM) which allows non-intrusive in-application debugging and ultrafast Flash programming. All STM8TL52x4 and STM8TL53x4 microcontrollers feature low-power low-voltage single-supply program Flash memory.
The STM8TL52x4 and STM8TL53x4 devices are based on a generic set of state-of-the-art peripherals. The modular design of the peripheral set allows the same peripherals to be found in different ST microcontroller families including 32-bit families. This makes any transition to a different family very easy, and simplified even more by the use of a common set of development tools.
- Operating conditions
- Operating power supply: 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Temperature range: –40 °C to 85 °C
- Low power features
- 4 low power modes: Wait, Active-halt with AWU (1 μA), Active-halt with ProxSense™ (10 μA with scan every 200 ms),Halt (0.4 μA)
- Dynamic power consumption: 150 μA/MHz
- Fast wakeup from Halt mode: 4.7 μs
- Ultra-low leakage per I/O: 50 nA
- Advanced STM8 Core
- Harvard architecture with 3-stage pipeline
- Max freq.16 MHz,16 CISC MIPS peak
- Up to 16 Kbyte of Flash program including up to 2 Kbyte of data EEPROM
- Error correction code (ECC)
- Flexible write and read protection modes
- In-application and in-circuit programming
- Data EEPROM capability
- 4 Kbyte of static RAM
- Clock management
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 38 kHz low consumption RC driving both the IWDG and the AWU
- Reset and supply management
- Ultra-low-power, ultra safe power-on reset/ power-down reset
- Interrupt management
- Nested interrupt controller with software priority control
- Up to 22 external interrupt sources
- Up to 23 with 22 mappable on external interrupt vectors
- I/Os with programmable input pull-ups, high sink/source capability
- ProxSense™ patented acquisition technology with up to 300 touch sensing channels (20 receiver/transmitter channels and 15 transmitter channels) supporting projected capacitive acquisition method suitable for proximity detection.
- Two 16-bit general purpose timers (TIM2 and TIM3) with up and down counter and two channels (used as IC, OC, PWM)
- One 8-bit timer (TIM4) with 7-bit prescaler
- Independent watchdog
- Window watchdog
- Auto-wakeup unit
- Beeper timer with 1, 2 or 4 kHz frequencies
- Communication interfaces
- SPI synchronous serial interface
- Fast I2C Multimaster/slave 400 kHz
- USART with fractional baud rate generator
- Development support
- Hardware single wire interface module (SWIM)
- In-circuit emulation (ICE)
- Operating conditions
We asked Christophe the following questions: - How is ST engaged in the 8-bit MCU market ? - What benefits does the STM8 bring? - What applications are suitable for STM8 (no change) - What kind of ecosystem does STM8 have?
Learn the basics of our STM8L series of ultra-low-power microcontrollers !
Get started with ST MCU Finder, the best way to explore the complete portfolio of STM32 ARM® Cortex®-M and STM8 microcontrollers now directly from Windows, Linux or Mac computers.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||封装||包装类型||温度（ºC）||供货状态||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STM8TL53F4P6||没有经销商，请联系我们的销售办事处||TSSOP 20||Tube||-40||85|| |
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
Country of Origin