The ST25TB512-AC is a contactless memory, powered by an externally transmitted radio wave. It contains a 512-bit user EEPROM. The memory is organized as 16 blocks of 32 bits. The ST25TB512-AC is accessed via the 13.56 MHz carrier. Incoming data are demodulated and decoded from the received amplitude shift keying (ASK) modulation signal and outgoing data are generated by load variation using bit phase shift keying (BPSK) coding of a 847 kHz sub-carrier. The received ASK wave is 10% modulated. The data transfer rate between the ST25TB512-AC and the reader is 106 kbit/s in both reception and emission modes.
The ST25TB512-AC follows the ISO 14443 - 2 Type B recommendation for the radio-frequency power and signal interface.
- ISO 14443-2 Type B air interface compliant
- ISO 14443-3 Type B frame format compliant
- 13.56 MHz carrier frequency
- 847 kHz subcarrier frequency
- 106 Kbit/second data transfer
- 8 bit Chip_ID based anticollision system
- 2 count-down binary counters with automated anti-tearing protection
- 64-bit Unique Identifier
- 512-bit EEPROM with write protect feature
- Read_block and Write_block (32 bits)
- Internal tuning capacitor: 68 pF
- 1 million erase/write cycles
- 40-year data retention
- Self-timed programming cycle
- 5 ms typical programming time
|GOLD BUMPED DICE||工业||N/A|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.