The ST95HF is an integrated transceiver IC for contactless applications.
The ST95HF manages frame coding and decoding in Reader and Card Emulation modes for standard applications such as Near Field Communication (NFC), proximity and vicinity standards.
The ST95HF embeds an Analog Front End to provide the 13.56 MHz Air Interface.
The ST95HF supports ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B communication in Reader and Card Emulation modes, ISO/IEC 15693 (single or double subcarrier in Reader mode only) and ISO/IEC 18092 communication protocols in Reader and Card Emulation modes.
The ST95HF also supports the detection, reading and writing of NFC Forum Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 tags.
- Belonging to ST25 family, that includes all NFC/RF ID tag and reader products from STMicroelectronics
- Operating modes supported:
- Card Emulation (ISO/IEC 14443-3 Type A)
- Hardware features
- Dedicated internal frame controller
- Highly integrated Analog Front End (AFE) for RF communications
- Transmission and reception modes
- Optimized power management
- Tag Detection mode
- Field Detection mode
- RF communication @13.56 MHz
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B in Reader and Card Emulation modes
- ISO/IEC 15693 in Reader mode
- ISO/IEC 18092 in Reader and Card Emulation modes
- MIFARE® Classic compatible
- Communication interfaces with a Host Controller
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) Slave interface up to 2 Mbps
- Up to 528-byte command/reception buffer (FIFO) depending on communication protocol
- 32-lead, 5x5 mm, very thin fine pitch quad flat (VFQFPN) ECOPACK®2 package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。