Nicla Vision is a ready-to-use, standalone camera for analyzing and processing images on the edge.
Thanks to its industrial-grade sensing capabilities, it is suitable for asset tracking, object recognition and predictive maintenance. Quickly implement sensor nodes to send collected data to the Arduino Cloud (or third-party vendor services) via integrated WiFi/Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity.
The Nicla Vision includes the following key features :
- Powerful STM32H747AII6 dual-core microcontroller with one Arm Cortex M7 up to 480 MHZ + one Arm Cortex M4 up to 240 MHz
- 2MP color camera
- Smart 6-axis motion sensor LSM6DS0X with machine learning core
- Integrated microphone MP34DT05 and distance sensor VL53L1
- WiFi and BLE connectivity
- Support MicroPython
- Expand existing project with sensing capabilities
- Standalone when battery powered
- Small in size (22.86 x 22.86 mm)
- Compatible with Arduino MKR and Portenta products