- At the heart of a good product is good design—which is why electronics design is at the core of what we do.
- C3 can work with you to clearly define your requirements, offer multiple solutions to your design problem, and then develop a robust, marketable device that meets user needs.
- From schematics, to layout and design, to product creation, we use the most advanced engineering tools to create the long-life, high-reliability designs that medical devices require.
- One of the most critical aspects of a medical device—and one that’s often misunderstood—is the software that powers it.
- Unlike what you’d need for the web or a personal computer, the software that’s embedded in a device must be a model of efficiency and economy. The wrong code can quickly drain a device of power or even cause it to malfunction, endangering lives.
- C3’s specialized software team programs end-to-end—in other words, not just for the devices themselves, but also for the apps and other programs that control them. Because the same team handles all the code, we’re able to raise the standard of design quality—and, more importantly, better ensure patient safety.
Cloud and IoT
- The cloud opens new vistas for medical devices, enabling increased mobility, reduced costs, and improved feature sets. That’s one of the reasons the industry seems to be rushing to embrace IoT—the Internet of Things.
- Yet just because devices can do more doesn’t mean they’re any easier to bring to market. In fact, IoT can be even harder to land.
- But with the right strategy—and the right partner—success is easier to come by. C3 can help you navigate the mess of conflicting standards and demanding requirements that come hand-in-hand with cloud and IoT, ensuring your idea becomes a reality.
|支持的器件||INEMO, STM32 High Performance MCUs|
|建议的服务||Certification, Electronic Manufacturing, Firmware Design, Hardware Design, Prototyping, Software Design, System Architecture, System Design, Testing, Verification|