The FSM-9 is a high performance fully calibrated 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) / attitude heading reference system (AHRS). It includes a tri-axial accelerometer, a tri-axial gyroscope, a tri-axial magnetometer and a 32-bit MCU in a rugged enclosure.
By fusing the output of these sensors with the onboard MotionEngine™ software, the FSM-9 provides precise real-time 3D orientation, heading, calibrated acceleration and calibrated angular velocity, as well as more advanced outputs such as cursor. The 9-axis motion output is unmatched in performance at any price point and is ideal for use in HMDs, Virtual Reality systems, and a variety of other applications.
- Standard Interfaces
- Battery Operable
- Compact Package
- Robust Enclosure6 Axis and 9 Axis Sensor Fusion
- Advanced MEMS Sensor Hardware
- Factory Calibration
- AR / VR Stabilization
- Intelligent Motion Stabilization
- Activity Classification
- Magnetic Interference Removal
- Dynamic Gyro-ZRO Tracking
- Compatible with MotionStudio 3.9.3
- In-field software upgradable