Grove LoRa-E5 is part of the Seeed Grove Ecosystem, embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC, powered by ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU core and LoRa SX126x, is an easy-to-use wireless radio module, supporting LoRaWAN protocol on the EU868 & US915 frequency and (G)FSK, BPSK, (G)MSK, LoRa modulations.
1. LoRa-E5 (STM32WLE5JC) embedded
2. Support LoRaWAN protocol on EU868/US915 frequency band
3. Ultra-long transmitting range up to 10km (Ideal value in open space)
4. Easy control by AT command via UART connection
5. Rapid prototyping with plug-and-play Grove interfaces
6. Ultra-low power consumption and high performance