G54M module support 1GB DDR3L, QSPI Flash and PMIC on board.
Providing all the interface expansion on the module ball/pinsiW-RainboW-G54M is STM32MP13X SoCs based LGA modules, designed as per the Open Standard Module™ Size-0 Specification – the smallest form factor in the standard.
The LGA module is rich with all the OSM Size-0 features. The module supports both secure boot and basic security supported variants of the SoCs. This OSM LGA Module can be used for a wide variety of industrial applications and security-based applications.
- MP131 or MP133 or MP135 with ARM v7-A Architecture
- Upto 1GB DDR3L Memory
- On SOM 16Mb QSPI Flash for loading Bootloader
- Interface: RGMII, USB2.0 Host & OTG, SDIO, SPI, CAN, UART, PWM, ADC, I2C, I2S, GPIO
- 10+ years of Product Longevity Program
- Industrial Grade
- OSM v1.1 Size-0F LGA Module with 15mm x 30mm form factor
- Linux OS
- Operating Temperature -40 °C to +85°C (Industrial)
- Environment Specification REACH & RoHS3 Compliant