The Linux microPlatform (LmP) is a Linux distribution incorporating best industry security practives for IoT and Edge devices and providing power safe, secure OTA updates using industry TUF specifications. An optional Docker container runtime is provided.
Key features include:
- Secure uBoot firmware with per device PKI keys and support for optional external HSE
- OE/Yocto built Linux targeted at IoT/Edge devices
- OpenSTLinux and upstream stable kernel options for STM32MP1
- Continuous releases with upstream stable updates
- Optional Docker container runtime support
- OStree and Aktualizr-Lite TUF-compliant incremental OTA updates