LoRa-E5 LoRaWAN module is designed with ST system-level package chip STM32WLE5JC, ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU and LoRa SX126X. It supports (G)FSK mode and LoRa. 62.5kHz, 125kHz, 250kHz, and 500kHz bandwidth can be used in LoRa® mode, making it suitable for the design of various IoT nodes, supporting EU868 and US915 with CE and FCC.
1. Ultra-low Power Consumption: as low as 2.1uA sleep current (WOR mode)
Extremely Compacted Size: 12mm * 12mm * 2.5mm 28 pins SMT
2. High Performance: TXOP=22dBm@868/915MHz; -136.5dBm sensitivity for SF12 with 125KHz BW
3. Long Distance Use: 158dB link budget
Wireless Connectivity: Embedded LoRaWAN® protocol, AT command, support global LoRaWAN® frequency plan
4. Worldwide Compatibility: wide frequency range; EU868/US915/AU915/AS923/KR920/IN865
5. Great Flexibility: For users who want to develop software on the MCU of the module, other GPIOs of the MCU can be easily manipulated, including UART, I2C, ADC, etc. These rich GPIO interfaces are useful for users who need to expand peripherals.
6. FCC and CE Certified