By using the NEQTO Bridge series of IoT modules, you can develop an unlimited number of next-generation IoT products that are small, low cost, fast, and energy efficient. Explore the new world of embedded IoT systems with features such as multi-interface for industrial machines, mobile battery power, and small communication modules with autonomous functions.
Conveniently Sized IoT
- At just 51mm x 40mm (LTE Module) and 45mm x 40mm (Wi-Fi Module), the Bridge is the smallest IoT device in the NEQTO portfolio.
- Rapid Computing Power
- NEQTO Bridge can rapidly perform operations on machine and sensor data, as well as use advanced IoT technology for calibration.
Power Efficient Technology
- NEQTO Bridge has the ability to optimize the power usage machines and equipment connected to it.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi, LTE Cat. 1, LTE Cat. M1, and LAN communications
- Switching out modules is easy as every module shares interface design
- Incorporated Antenna (external antenna attachments require further discussion)
- Operating Voltage Range of 3.0 V ~ 5.25 V
- Photocouplers and MOS relays can transmit signals in electrical isolation from the customer's circuitry and can drive a 12 V interface. (MOS relay works with 24 V)
Product function: Cellular Cat-1 connectivity
Component type: Active
Applications: industrial equipment, business equipment, communications equipment, and other IoT hardware