Nextent Tag is a wearable badge system designed by Inocess (throught its Nextent brand) for workplaces and public venues, that detects proximity and records contacts with other Tag holders when a specified distance is crossed, all automatically synced with Nextent Towers installed on high transit paths to help ensure safety.
The Nextent Tag system aims to deliver real-time efficiency and detection accuracy within a lightweight and durable form-factor, by using the Bluetooth LE technologies to ensure high precision and preserve battery life, and offers effortless automatic synchronization.
The Nextent Tag system has been designed:
- to handle every workplace environments, from small offices to huge warehouses, for static employees as well as moving workers.
- to automatically sync with Nextent Towers, to offer wireless data syncing
- to semlessly work with Nextent Dashboard, to offer easy management with an user-friendly interface (to register, assign and manage Tags with employees and gather all contact records in order for you to take actions)
The Nextent Tag system integrates the following features and components :
- Proximity detection, using BlueNRG-M2 component from ST
- Motion detection using LSM6DSOTR component from ST
- Sound, light and vibration alerts using LED1202QTR and BAT60JFILM components from ST
- Charging using STBC08PMR and STC3115AIQT components from ST
- Data transfer to gateway (Nextent Tower) using BlueNRG-M2 component from ST
- Data management using a dedicated web-based dashboard