The Polaris network observes the components of error present in existing satellite signals (atmospheric delay due to ionospheric and tropospheric disturbances, satellite clock errors, and satellite orbit errors) and precisely calculates a corrections data for your application.
- Delivery of corrections over the NTRIP standard or Polaris protocol.
- Global coverage through a fully owned and operated network of 1400+ Base Stations
- The Highest Density US Correction Network
- Extra redundancy in urban centers
- 99.99% Uptime
- Even in areas without cellular coverage, Polaris provides high accuracy GNSS corrections with delivery over satellite
- Web-based and downloadable development tools
- Easy to use GraphQL API