The AppWizard is a tool for creating complete and ready-to-use [ST}emWin applications consisting of a number of screens.
Each screen consists of its own graphical control elements like buttons, sliders, images, text, child windows and so on. Applications are generated as a bundle of C files. Those C files are included automatically by the BSPs shipped with the AppWizard or can be used by a custom defined project.
Resources can be compiled and linked with the application code or stored externally on an SD card. Using resources at runtime from SD card is supported by the AppWizard without any additional configuration or code.
- WYSIWYG GUI editor (drag & drop)
- Includes multiple widgets like buttons, sliders, gauges, rotaries, list wheels, etc.
- Look and feel of widgets can be fully customized
- Conditional Interactions for defining the application behavior in response to user input
- Flexible Positioning of objects
- Resources like fonts, text, and images are managed completely by the AppWizard
- Variables and calculations
- Multiple languages
- Font management
- Integrated play mode to quickly verify GUI look and feel
- Multiple BSPs (Board Support Packages) for ST boards
- Visual Studio Simulation
- Integrated AppWizard SPY allows the monitoring of memory usage in the application, as well as properties of the widgets that are present