Timesys BSP Lifecycle Maintenance significantly lowers the long-term maintenance costs associated with keeping your product line updated and secure — our customers have proven a 60% reduction in their costs. Our BSP Lifecycle Maintenance will keep your OSS BSP software components up to date; monitor security issues and patches for your BSP; and patch, update and test your BSP.
Timesys BSP Lifecycle Maintenance is available for developers using STMicroelectronics STM32MP1 series MPUs.
- Monthly Security Notification reports — CVE report for user space, kernel, toolchain
- BSP update twice a year — Minor kernel version upgrade for security and bug fixes, user space security patching/package update, SDK (development configuration and production configuration), two releases per year on a mutually agreed upon timelines
- On-demand update for emergency security fixes (max. twice/year)
- Test reports based on your board hosted in the Timesys Board Farm Cloud
- How-to-Use documentation
- Bidirectional Git — Upload/download BSP sources and changes
- Optional add-ons available: Kernel/drivers and U-Boot major version upgrades, and Yocto upgrade
For more information about Timesys BSP Lifecycle Maintenance, visit https://www.timesys.com/security/bsp-lifecycle-maintenance/