Timesys TRST Security Services enable you to address security early in the design of your open source embedded Linux based product. By implementing security best practices during development, you can minimize threats and reduce the overall cost associated with managing the security of your device throughout its lifecycle.
To help you “secure by design,” Timesys offers TRST Security Services in a variety of areas that include:
- Secure Boot/Chain of Trust — Ensure your device is not running tampered software by verifying its authenticity before execution. Establish software authenticity all the way from the bootloader to user applications.
- OTA Software Updates — Our security services can help you determine how to update/deploy software securely and deny unauthorized software installs.
- Device Encryption and Secure Key Storage — You can protect IP and sensitive user information by encrypting data/software. It is also critical to protect the key used for encryption using a secure storage mechanism. Additionally, software that handles confidential data should run from within a hardware/software-isolated environment.
- Security Audit — By performing a risk analysis, our audit services can help you determine what potential threats your system might encounter and what should be secured.
- Hardening — Our hardening service focuses on system configurations needed to reduce your product’s attack surface, decrease risk of compromise, and minimize breach impacts.
To learn more about Timesys TRST Security Services, visit https://www.timesys.com/security/services/