TapNPass Nomad products provide portable, wireless interfaces for connecting mobiles to Modbus equipped target systems. To facilitate use as a portable tool, Nomad products include:
- Rechargeable battery power supply ensuring more than 8 hours of autonomy in continuous communication
- Magnets to hold the product against a support while in use
All TapNPass products are easily configured to control access by different types of users who conduct or supervise servicing of target systems. TapNPass facilitates rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobiles.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1
Supported Serial Connections
- RS-232, RS-485, USB (CDC, FTDI and Silabs CP210x).
- Transparent or Modbus service modes.
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- Cordova-based hybrid apps (native, Java)
- Automatic app generation (Android, iOS)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- ABS plastic casing with rechargeable Li-Ion batteries.
- Dimensions: L 105mm x H 33mm x W 46mm
- Weight (without cables): 110g
- Input voltage: 5V (micro USB connector)
- Battery capacity: 1300 mAH
- Power consumption: from 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
- Output current (USB host) up to 200mA
Operating Temperature Range
- -10°C, +50°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnP-NSR103
- MOQ: 1
o TapNPass-N NFC/BLE
o Serial connections cords
o Li ION rechargeable batteries
o IoTize Tap Toolbox utilities app (Android, iOS)
o IoTize Studio configuration and testing software