STA8090WGR belongs to Teseo III family products.
STA8090WGR is a single die standalone positioning receiver which embeds the new ST GNSS positioning engine capable of receiving signals from multiple satellite navigation systems, including GPS, Glonass, BeiDou QZSS.
The minimum BOM and small WL-CSP package make STA8090WGR the ideal solution for low-cost and small footprint products such as hand-held computers, cameras, data loggers, and sports accessories.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
- STMicroelectronics® positioning receiver with 48 tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS systems
- Single die standalone receiver embedding RF Front-End and low noise amplifier
- -163 dBm tracking sensitivity
- Fast TTFF < 1 s in Hot start and 30 s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (upto 196 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- 8 free running timers/ counters (32 bit)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 3 UARTs
- 1 I2C master interface
- 1 Synchronous Serial Port (SSP, Motorola-SPI supported)
- Power Management Unit (PMU) embedding switching regulator
- Operating condition:
- Main voltage regulator (VINL): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Backup voltage (VINB): 1.6 V to 4.3 V
- Digital voltage (VDD): 1.0 V to 1.32 V
- RF core voltage (VCC): 1.2 V ± 10 %
- IO ring voltage (VddIO): 1.8 V ± 5 % or 3.3 V ± 10 %
- WLCSP77 (3.861 x 3.843 x 0.6 mm) 0.4 pitch
- Packing in Tape and Reel
- Ambient temperature range: -40/ +85 °C
|WLCSP MSL1||Industrial||Ecopack2|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。