The A5970D is a step-down monolithic power switching regulator with a minimum switch current limit of 1.35 A so it is able to deliver up to 1 A DC current to the load depending on the application conditions. The output voltage can be set from 1.235 V to VIN.
The device uses an internal p-channel DMOS transistor (with a typical RDS(on)of 250 mΩ) as switching element to minimize the size of the external components.
An internal oscillator fixes the switching frequency at 250 kHz. Having a minimum input voltage of 4 V only it fits the automotive applications requiring the device operation even in cold crank conditions. Pulse by pulse current limit with the internal frequency modulation offers an effective constant current short-circuit protection.
- Qualified following the AEC-Q100 requirements (see PPAP for more details)
- 1 A DC output current
- Operating input voltage from 4 V to 36 V
- 3.3 V / (± 2%) reference voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 1.235 V to VIN
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
- 250 kHz internally fixed frequency
- Voltage feedforward
- Zero load current operation
- Internal current limiting
- Inhibit for zero current consumption
- Protection against feedback disconnection
- Thermal shutdown
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。