The A6727 is a single-phase step-down controller with integrated high-current drivers that provides complete control logic, protection and reference voltage to realize a general DC-DC converter by using a compact SO-8 package. The device flexibility allows the management of conversions with power input VINas low as 1.5 V and device supply voltage in the range of 5 V to 12 V.
The A6727 provides simple control loop with voltage mode error-amplifier. The integrated 0.8 V reference allows the regulation of output voltages with ±1% accuracy over line and temperature variations. The oscillator is internally fixed to 300 kHz.
The A6727 provides programmable overcurrent protection as well as over and undervoltage protection. The current information is monitored across the low-side MOSFET RDS(on)saving the use of expensive and space-consuming sense resistors while output voltage is monitored through FB pin.
FB disconnection protection prevents excessive and dangerous output voltages from floating FB pin.
- AEC-Q100 compliant
- Flexible power supply from 5 V to 12 V
- Power conversion input as low as 1.5 V
- 1% output voltage accuracy
- High-current integrated drivers
- Adjustable output voltage
- 0.8 V internal reference
- Simple voltage mode control loop
- Sensorless and programmable OCP across
- Low-side RDS(on)
- Oscillator internally fixed at 300 kHz
- Internal soft-start
- LS-less to manage pre-bias startup
- Disable function
- OV/UV protection
- FB disconnection protection
- SO-8 package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。