The ALTAIR04-900 is a high voltage all-primary-sensing switcher, operating directly from the rectified mains with minimum external parts. It combines a high-performance low voltage PWM controller chip and a 900 V avalanche-rugged power section in the same package.
- Optoless primary side constant voltage operations
- Adjustable and mains-independent maximum output current for safe operations during overload/short-circuit conditions
- 900 V avalanche-rugged internal power section
- Quasi-resonant valley switching operation
- Low standby consumption
- Overcurrent protection against transformer saturation and secondary diode short-circuit
- SO16N package
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.