The AST1S31 device is an internally compensated 1.5 MHz fixed-frequency PWM synchronous step-down regulator. The AST1S31 device operates from 2.8 V to 4 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to VIN.
The AST1S31 integrates a 70 mΩ high-side switch and a 55 mΩ synchronous rectifier allowing very high efficiency with very low output voltages.
The peak current mode control with an internal compensation deliver a very compact solution with a minimum component count.
The AST1S31 device is available in a 3 x 3 mm, 8 leads VFDFPN package.
- AECQ100 qualification
- 3 A DC output current
- 2.8 V to 4 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 1.5 MHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Integrated 70 mΩ and 55 mΩ power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Power Good (POR)
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Current foldback short-circuit protection
- VFDFPN 3 x 3 - 8L package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。