The L5970D is a step down monolithic power switching regulator capable to deliver up to 1A at output voltages from 1.2V to 35V.
The device uses an internal P-Channel D-MOS transistor (with a typical Rdson of 250mΩ) as switching element to minimize the size of the external components.
An internal oscillator fixes the switching frequency at 250KHz.
Having a minimum input voltage of 4.4V only, it is particularly suitable for 5V bus, available in all computer related applications.
Pulse by pulse current limit with the internal frequency modulation offers an effective constant current short circuit protection.
- Inhibit for zero current consumption
- Internal current limiting
- Protection against feedback disconnection
- Thermal shutdown
- Voltage feedforward
- 250KHz Internally fixed frequency
- Up to 1A output current
- 3.3V / (±2%) reference voltage
- Operating input voltage from 4.4V to 36V
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
- Zero load current operation
- Output voltage adjustable from 1.2V to 35V
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。