The L5972D is a step down monolithic power switching regulator with a minimum switch current limit of 2A so it is able to deliver more than 1.5A DC current to the load depending on the application conditions.
The output voltage can be set from 1.235V to 35V.
The device uses an internal P-Channel D-MOS transistor (with a typical Rdson of 250mΩ) as switching element to minimize the size of the external components.
An internal oscillator fixes the switching frequency at 250kHz.
Having a minimum input voltage of 4.4V only, it is particularly suitable for 5V bus, available in all computer related applications.
Pulse by pulse current limit with the internal frequency modulation offers an effective constant current short circuit protection.
- Thermal shutdown
- Protection against feedback disconnection
- Zero load current operation
- Voltage feedforward
- 2A internal switch
- Output voltage adjustable from 1.235V to 35V
- Operating input voltage from 4.4V to 36V
- 250kHz Internally fixed frequency
- Internal current limiting
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。