The L5981 is a step-down switching regulator with a 1.5 A (min.) current limited embedded Power MOSFET, so it is able to deliver in excess of 1 A DC current to the load depending on the application condition.
The input voltage can range from 2.9 V to 18 V, while the output voltage can be set starting from 0.6 V to VIN. Having a minimum input voltage of 2.9 V, the device is suitable also for a 3.3 V bus.
Requiring a minimum set of external components, the device includes an internal 250 kHz switching frequency oscillator that can be externally adjusted up to 1 MHz.
The VFQFPN8 package with an exposed pad allows reducing the RthJA down to approximately 60 °C/W.
- 1 A DC output current
- 2.9 V to 18 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.6 V
- 250 kHz switching frequency, programmable up to 1 MHz
- Internal soft-start and inhibit
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
- Voltage feedforward
- Zero load current operation
- Overcurrent and thermal protection
- VFQFPN8 3 mm x 3 mm package
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。